My name is Amanda Beland and I'm with WGBH News. I am submitting a public records request for the following information:
1) How many host community agreements has your community approved for all recreational marijuana businesses, including dispensaries, cultivators, product manufacturers, labs, micro businesses, transporters or any other licenses?
2) Copies of every host community agreement approved for recreational marijuana businesses listed in number 1.
3) Are there host community agreements currently under negotiation, but not approved by the town? If so, can you share for what type of recreational business - dispensaries, cultivators, product manufacturers, labs, micro businesses, transporters or any other licenses?
4) What is the maximum number of recreational dispensaries and recreational cultivator allowed in your community, based on the state formula using liquor licenses?
5) Is there zoning in town that limit/regulate recreational and/or medical marijuana businesses/developments?
6) Has your community received a subpoena from US Atty for Massachusetts Andrew Lelling's office to investigate your host community process?
7) Regardless of your answer to 6, has your community stopped or paused negotiating or issuing host community agreements with potential recreational marijuana businesses since the beginning of November?
8) Does your community require recreational marijuana businesses have a location secured and a special permit in hand before a host community can be approved by the town?